Threats to IT security are evolving at an alarming rate. Hackers are employing sophisticated tactics to get access to your network, and taking necessary preventative measures is the key to keep your client’s data safe. As a result, advanced information security assessment is needed to understand how hackers can penetrate your company’s defense and how to stop them at the door.
A Comprehensive Security Assessment will enable you to deploy the strategy, technology, and policy in place to ensure optimal protection.
OmniPush has invested in the necessary tools that can perform thorough Security Assessment and help implement any recommendations to keep the bad guys away from your confidential data.
Our Security Assessment will do the following:
- Evaluate system flaws and human factors to identify and quantify risk
- Evaluate the current security efforts and make recommendations to improve it.
- Look for gaps in your network which hackers love to take advantage of
- Evaluate and understand how the installed application is working. Unfortunately, some poorly written applications can leave you vulnerable to the world.
- Identify vulnerabilities and weaknesses across all network-connected devices.
- Develop a security road map that aligns with your business goals as your business grows.
95% of cybersecurity breaches are due to human error
IBM did a study and found the main cause of cybersecurity is human error; in fact, the study found 95% of cybersecurity breaches are a direct result of human error. In other words, if we remove ourselves; the human from the equation, 9 out of 10 cyber breaches may not have taken place at all.
We can all agree that we all make mistakes. You probably think your company’s data is completely safe at the moment, which it might be, but without a proper IT Security Assessment, you can not know for sure. Unfortunately, when it comes to Cyber Security, human error are far too often overlooked.
- Network and compatibility issues, wireless printer and syncing issues
- You might need to re-install the Mac Os or re-install an app.
- OS X Server, Mac OS X support
- MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air support
24×7 IT Support NYC Help Desk
We are here when you need us the most:
- E-mail problems
- Virus Issues
- Software crashing
- Computer password issues
- The computer won’t turn on at all.
All IT services are provided by our local IT support NYC team – Call us to discuss your IT needs